Start a new topic
Implemented

Resize design to fit Canvas Adjuster

Is there any way that we can have the design auto scale and snap when using the canvas adjuster feature?

I have most of my design set up for the customer to select a number of standard sizes using the canvas adjuster feature, plus the ability to rotate the canvas.

Most text and images are lost when scaling down or rotating if they land off the canvas. The background can be re-selected to fit, but this is inconvenient for the customer.

2 people like this idea

Hi Thomas,

Yes that will work if the size change is proportionate to the old dimension, but if different, then the design fidelity will one way or the other be lost.

You have any thought on that please?

Isaac

I think that the loss of fidelity is acceptable as long as there is a pop up disclaimer to make the customer aware that they will lose fidelity for their canvas selection.

I think this is a lesser of two evils choice, based on issues raised by customers.

I think that the loss of fidelity is acceptable as long as there is a pop up disclaimer to make the customer aware that they will lose fidelity for their canvas selection.

I think this is a lesser of two evils choice, based on issues raised by customers.

Login or Signup to post a comment