Start a new topic

Rotation for the Canvas

Hi,

I've read somewhere that it's possible to add a bottom for make a rotation for the canva. Exemple the customer is on a business card template and he can click on this bottom for an horizontal or vertical version (rotation to 90°) it's possible ?

I've try with that

<li><a onclick="W2P.vars.currentpage.swapDimensions();return false;" data-tip="Rotate Canvas" rel="tip" anchor="t" class="pp-small-link-button-trans"><i class="pp-icon-rotateclockwise pp-med-icon"></i>

But No action, I' Have the place for the icon and the text on mouse hover but no icon and action.

Nobody can help me about that ?

Someone for this little part of code in the good position? :)

Hi Jean-Pierre, you can use this:

Box.Application.getGlobalConfig('events').fire('page-swap-dimension');

Or this:

PPCLIENT.designer.swapDimensions();

Hey, we are on the projects page now, will keep you posted.

1 person likes this

Ok Isaac it's great thanks so much. I'll look for place the code.

Tell me also when you will be on the famous print photo system that we've talking by mail :) that will be awesome for that also and I think just for that you'll can get more some other customers because that type of order system no exist without put high price inside...:)

1 person likes this
Perfect it work, thanks. like that, I put the code here if someone is interested :
<li><a onclick="PPCLIENT.designer.swapDimensions();" data-tip="Rotation Zone de Travail" rel="tip" anchor="t" class="pp-small-link-button-trans"><i class="pp-icon-refresh pp-med-icon"></i></a></li>

this line of code need to be insert here on your layout :

<div class="pp-secondary-menus" data-module="sec-menus">

1 person likes this

Very much true, pushing that out over the weekend with the projects page.

Thanks!

2 people like this

Hey Jean-Pierre

Can you please elaborate exactly where the 2 codes you have written above are placed? I think the second one is fairly obviously in layouts in Pitchprint admin but where does the first go?

Cheers

Zeljko

Hi, no problem look in attachement for the positino of the line of code.

The code is : <li><a onclick="PPCLIENT.designer.swapDimensions();" data-tip="Rotation Zone de Travail" rel="tip" anchor="t" class="pp-small-link-button-trans"><i class="pp-icon-refresh pp-med-icon"></i></a></li>

12.PNG
(81.7 KB)

thanks for that, but how about the second code (<div class="pp-secondary-menus.......)

ahh sorry you were just showing where it is...no probs. thanks again

1 person likes this
no problem :)

Login or Signup to post a comment