Start a new topic

Black screen when click on customize design button

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if you have found a fix?

The issue is when you click on the "customize design" button a  black overlay appears. There is an error showing when I inspect the code with chrome, the error is { Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'querySelectorAll' of undefined} pprint.js?ver=4.4.2:18.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have exhausted all my options. I am working with another plugin in the meantime but PP is much more user friendly and I would much rather use PP. Thanks in advance.

The URL where it can be seen is: http://printknack.com/product/12-x-12-1-5-mounted-canvas-prints/

Have you update pitchprint?

If YES have you reinsert api and secret key?

Yes, I have updated and reentered the API and Secret Key. Seems to be some kind of error but I don't know what it is. According to what I see, it shows an error in the PP js code. I see others websites work fine. Thanks though.

Try to deactivate others plugins!

Hi Jimmy,

I created a new domain and used it's API & secret key and that worked. I wonder why my old one won't work? Now if there was a way to copy my designs to the new domain. Oh well, I'm just glad that works. Thanks for your help.

Hi Luis,

Please can you give me the older apiKey, yes you can copy the designs to the new one, just want to check why it didn't work in the first place.

Under the copy dialog, you can select categories from other domains you have created. If they are many, send in both keys and will swap them

Hello Isaac,

Sure. the old API is e6e88bdd5e1882dae00278f97424c371. As for the duplicating, thanks for the info. I was trying the duplicate category option under more options.

Login or Signup to post a comment