Start a new topic
Implemented

Saving and editing designs

I wonder if it is at all possible to be able to save previously designed artwork online, and then allowing the customers to make any further alterations that they would like to make at a later date. Also I would like to allow the customer to then order from previously designed work in some kind of portfolio of their own work at a click of a button only adjusting quantities per item.

Another addition would be working areas so you allow the customer to only work within that cell, so with the iPhone case collage for instance instead of giving free reign in where the images could be placed (resulting in the possibility of error) there is a set area where the image can be placed and positioned in although it cannot go outside of the area.

10 people like this idea

Hi James,

Thanks for your suggestions. We will implement the re-order suggestions.

For the cell issue, you can use plain shapes to set masked areas where the customer can place pictures into. Please check the iPhone Collage as well as the Photo Collage templates as samples in the WordPress demos: http://wp.demos.pitchprint.com

Also check the tutorial on how to create the shapes here: http://pitchprint.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000088360-how-to-create-a-collage-iphone-case

Isaac

+1 for saving and editing.

Saving and editing is a must +1 otherwise i can't use it for wedding inventations and birth cards. Hope to see this very quick

also +1 from me

You say: Implemented, for:

I wonder if it is at all possible to be able to save previously designed artwork online, and then allowing the customers to make any further alterations that they would like to make at a later date. Also I would like to allow the customer to then order from previously designed work in some kind of portfolio of their own work at a click of a button only adjusting quantities per item.

Were can we see this in action?

It's possible to have same solution of opencart?

Thank You!

I had an independent Opencart programmer add a function to allow multiple versions from a previous version while ordering, its great for mutiple flavoured/coloured/scented products. Our record so far is 38 variations of same design! It has nothing to do with Isaacs software, purely an opencart function, you can see it at www.stickerstudio.com.au when you add an item to cart an extra button appears allowing a further change to the existing design without overiding the one already in the cart.

Do you know the name of the OpenCart module that the programmer added for you?

It was not a module like you can get on the OC extensions site, it was a specific software mod written for us, I think it was a VQMod.

I notice the site "www.stickerstudio.com.au" has a Flash based Design interface. Would your mod work for the PitchPrint HTML5 solution?

Its Issacs older version of pitchprint, we are gearing up to change to the new HTLM version as soon as he gets curved text working. The mod would not work with the new pitchprint because the URL's will be different, but I don't think it will be hard to fix when we come to it, all the functionality is the same.

Login or Signup to post a comment