Start a new topic
Solved

Safari and shapes

I can not add shapes using safari and google chrome: If i click on a shape, nothing happens!

5 people have this problem

Looking into this..

1 person likes this

I don't see anything!

Take a look at the picture

Seems to be SVG files. When I click on them in Chrome or Safari it just spins and spins (I've tried backgrounds specifically). They load okay in Firefox, though.

Having the same problem here. In google Chrome SVG shapes are not added to the canvas. 

Please could you check this again to see if it still happens at your end.

Thanks.

Still happening in Chrome - Safari seems resolved.

In Chrome, the "Loading Shape" orange popup window just spins and spins. No error message.

Stephanie

Same here. "Loading shape" wiht loader spinning and nothing else happens.

The problem still exists in Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153

Here are the errors I get:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://s3.amazonaws.com/pitchprint.cdn/laf0508/resources/images/ltdsjne8lmfuw7pgokn55ig778565162036/3.svg. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://oc.demos.pitchprint.com' is therefore not allowed access. index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52:1

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: ?r=0_3541881637647748 jquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
m.errorjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
m.filterjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
mjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
c.querySelectorAll.mjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
f.fn.extend.findjquery-1.7.1.min.js:3
e.fn.e.initjquery-1.7.1.min.js:2
ejquery-1.7.1.min.js:2
WEB2PRINT.loadSVGpitchprint.min.js:964
jQuery.ajax.errorpitchprint.min.js:966
njquery-1.7.1.min.js:2
o.fireWithjquery-1.7.1.min.js:2
wjquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
djquery-1.7.1.min.js:4

Will this ever be resolved?  I was looking at this product, and getting the paid version, but not if I cannot use svgs in chrome, which is the most popular browser.  Thank you.

This has been resolved.

Isaac

How do I get it to work?  I just get a turning wheel when I have an svg in my images, and when the "customer" adds it....

It's still not working in Chrome. Safari seems corrected, and Firefox works. Have not tried IE.

Chrome is the most popular browser though, it needs to be functional there, or at the very least give an alert or error -- presently it just spins and you can't even cancel out of it.

It obviously has not been resolved.  I really was looking forward to using this product, and purchasing the pro package, but I guess I will look elsewhere.  

Login or Signup to post a comment